Personal Data We Collect and Use
How We May Use Your Information
Your privacy is important to us. We collect and use or disclose information we believe is necessary to our business, and to provide you with the products, services, and experiences you expect when you interact with us. When we collect and use your information, we take your privacy and security very seriously.We collect personal data to deliver superior quality of service. We will use the information you provide to us for the purpose you provided it to us (e.g., to make a reservation, pay for a service etc.), which is stated when information is collected. We may also use your information in other ways for our business purposes and to provide you with the products, services, and experiences you request and expect from us, including but not limited to the following purposes:
- To fully respond to your questions, requests, or communications; To verify your identity;
- To process reservations and/or requests for information or services;
- To provide you with personalized content on our website and to improve the content and the navigability of our website;
- To check if you qualify for certain any NOX’s offers or services (e.g., special events, promotional offers, etc.) and to process payment and billing for products and services To improve and personalize the guest experience for you and others;
- To develop new NOXs products and services;
- To audit, research and conduct analysis in order to maintain and improve our services and protect our guests and patrons;
- To conduct statistical or demographic analysis, marketing and promotions planning and execution, market research and analysis, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys;
- To consider your job application;
- To ensure the technical functioning and security of our network;
- To take steps to ensure and monitor safety and security and protection of your personal data, including working with third parties to help protect your information;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, court orders or other legal processes or other legal requirements of any governmental authorities, and to assist our contracting parties to comply with the same;
- To defend and protect the rights or property of NOX, its employees, and its guests and patrons; and/or
- To facilitate a change in the business structure or ownership of NOX or its assets, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of NOXs business, assets, or stock, including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings
- To respond to exceptional circumstances, such as a national emergency, security concern, or other situation in which NOX deems disclosure of your information as prudent.
Who We Share Information With
We may share information about you to the third parties (whether located within or outside of Singapore) as indicated below for the purposes set out in the How We May Use Your Information section.
- Our NOX’s affiliates;
- Governmental authorities, regulatory agencies, statutory boards, government officials, law enforcement authorities, industry associations, legal process participants such as our legal advisers, courts, or other alternative dispute forums; and/or
- Any third party in connection with any proposed or actual changes in our business structure or ownership, for example, in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of NOX’s business, assets, or stock (including any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
How We Protect Your Personal Data
Your Choices Regarding Your Information
To Withdraw Consent or Object: You may request for us to cease to process your personal data at any time for any purpose(s) by email us at email@example.com. Alternatively, if you have provided us with your email address and you would like to stop receiving marketing emails from us, you may click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our email communications. Please note that if you withdraw or decline your consent for a limited purpose, such as for marketing or a specific category of marketing, we may still contact you or use your information for other purposes for which you have not withdrawn your consent and such personal data may still be shared, as permitted under the PDPA and other applicable law.